Welcome! Please Login or Sign Up.

Terry Gajraj - 25 Love Songs

Discussion in 'Chutney Artists' started by Poggy284, Sep 14, 2026.


  1. Newbie

    Joined:
    Jan 4, 2026
    Posts:
    39
    Likes:
    192
    Trophy Points:
    6
    [​IMG]

    Tracklist:

    01. I'll Be There
    02. Dream Of Me
    03. Stuck On You
    04. Lady In Red
    05. Take The Ribbons
    06. Someone Loves You Honey
    07. Red River Valley
    08. When I Need Love
    09. Happy Journey
    10. Easy To Forget
    11. Green Grass Of Home
    12. Rest Your Love
    13. Walk Away From Love
    14. Sad Movies/Sunshine On My Shoulder
    15. I Love You (sha La La)
    16. Save The Last Dance
    17. To Love Somebody
    18. Put Your Sweet Lips
    19. Its Now Or Never
    20. Send Me The Pillow
    21. Love You More
    22. Please Help Me
    23. I Need You
    24. Soca Love Songs
    25. Roses Are Red

    Hidden Content:
    Please reply with 'Thanks' to view the hidden content.
    You can upgrade your account to VIP to remove this restriction.
     
    Poggy284, Sep 14, 2026


    #1
    uitrolusr, G1 and Exotic Vibes Sound like this.
  2. Member

    Joined:
    Jan 5, 2018
    Posts:
    20
    Likes:
    5
    Trophy Points:
    3
    thank you for this post
     
    Poggy284 likes this.

Share This Page